Google Analytics

Monday 14 November 2011

Invasion of the boxy pouches

Oh yes, the Christmas present production line continues!
This weekend, several more boxy pouches popped into being:


I've tweaked the pattern slightly to make the design more seamless and avoid any raw edges on the inside. I'm just a bit particular like that.
Obviously you'll recognise the Hello Kitty for Liberty fabric, but I also recently fell for some wonderfully quirky and colourful whale print fabric from Saints and Pinners.


I might have to keep at least one of these for myself..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention - the whales are cute aren't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, you are most welcome! Saints and Pinners have the most beautiful fabrics.. I'm sure I'll be led into temptation again soon!

    ReplyDelete